CSS Menu Bar
| New Building Project
The Livingston County Library Trust Board along with the Library Board is seeking an architectural firm for the design and remodel of our new children's and teen library.
The Livingston County Library is located in Chillicothe, Missouri and serves a population of 15,195. The new children's and teen library will be located at 917 Washington St. in what was formerly a Walgreens store with an approximate space of 10,450 square feet.
The Livingston County Library Trust Board wishes to design and remodel this entire space. If you are interested in being considered for this project, please provide the following information no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 24, 2018.
1. A description of your firm. Please stress work conducted in the last 10-15 years. If all services mentioned in (2) are not available in-house, specify from whom they will be obtained
2. Your firm's experience in the following specialties: architectural design, civil engineering, structural engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, interior design, furnishings, estimating, etc.
3. Your key staff and their resumes. Please be sure to indicate whom you are proposing as project architect and to provide a full resume for that person, including library design experience.
4. Descriptions of at least five recently completed projects, including client references. Some references must be for jobs where the person you are proposing as project architect for our library was also project architect. For each project, please indicate the percentage of total architectural services your firm provided, the size of the project in square feet, the current status of the project, the name of the project architect, and whether the project came in under or over budget.
5. Experience in the area of library design, specifically children's library design. The Trust Board would like the most complete list possible, at least for the past 10-15 years, including the nature of work conducted for each library and dates of completion. Ideally, some of these projects will be covered in (4).
The Livingston County Library Trust Board plans to interview approximately three architectural firms in September and will make a selection as soon as possible thereafter.
Click to read the RFQ
Click for more details regarding this project.
If you have questions or wish to visit the space in person:
Contact Candy Warren